OnlineBlackjack.org focuses on providing information on blackjack,
online casinos and gambling on the web. We do not and will not sell, share or
provide your private and personal information for any reason.
To access OnlineBlackjack.org you are not required to provide your personal information. If you decide to provide personal information such as name and email address this information is verified via email so we know that you really intend to sign up with OnlineBlackjack.org.
OnlineBlackjack.org does not, under any circumstances collect, sell or share on any of your personal information to any other party whatsoever, for marketing or any other reason at all.
1. When you become a member of OnlineBlackjack.org, the information provided is used to verify contact and to protect all members from the risk of fraudulent claims.
2. After providing OnlineBlackjack.org with your personal information and email address, this becomes your login for our website.
3. OnlineBlackjack.org may contact you to resolve any support and technical problems which may have occured when using OnlineBlackjack.org.
4. Your personal information can be included in our monthly newsletters and promotional ads. You always retain the ability to opt out of receiving any unwanted emails or newsletters. We want to remind you that we do not and will not share or sell on your information to for any reason.
5. If OnlineBlackjack.org is required by law to turn over personal information then we might have to do this if we are legally required to do so. Of course we would error on the side of our members and only provide this information after all other options had been exausted and our legal council required us to provide the information in order to remain in compliance with the proper governing authorities. These are highly unlikely events, but our legal department requires us to post it here.